September 2005 --July 2010, PhD in Mechanics (Dynamics and Control), Peking University, China
September 2001--July 2005 B.S. in Space Engineering, National University of Defense Technology, China
July 2019 -- present, Associate Professor, College of Engineering, Peking University, China
April 2013 -- June 2019, Assistant Professor, College of Engineering, Peking University, China.
February 2011 -- August 2011, Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
July 2010 -- April 2013, Postdoctoral Research Associate, College of Automation, Beijing, Institute of Technology, Beijing, China.
Cooperative control of multi-agent systems; Networked control systems; Cyber-physical systems; Unmanned systems.
Professional Honors and Awards:
- Clarivate Analytics Highly Cited Researcher, 2018.
- Beijing Nova Award, Beijing Municipal Commission of Science and Technology, 2018.
- State Natural Science Award of China (Second Prize), The State Council of the People's Republic of China, 2015.
- Yang Jiachi Science and Technology Award (Second Prize), Chinese Association of Automation and Chinese Association of Astronautics, 2015.
- IET Control Theory and Applications Premium (Best Paper) Award, The Institution of Engineering and Technology, 2013.
- IEEE CSS Beijing Chapter Young Author Prize, IEEE Control Systems Society Beijing Chapter, 2013.
- National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Award, Ministry of Education of China, 2012.
- 2009-2011 Best Paper Award of Journal of Systems Science & Complexity, 2012.
- Associate editor, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control (2020-present)
- Associate editor, Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems (2018-present).
- Associate editor, Frontiers in Robotics and AI (2017-present).
- Associate editor, IEEE Control Systems Society Conference Editorial Board (2015-present).
Main Research Projects:
- National Natural Science Foundation of China: “Fully Distributed Event-triggered Cooperative Control”, RMB 630,000, PI, 2020-2023.
- Joint Fund of Ministry of Education for Equipment Pre-research: “Flight Control of UAV Swarms Based on Distributed Cooperative Theory”, RMB 800,000, PI, 2018-2019.
- Beijing Municipal Commission of Science and Technology: ”Theory and Applications of Distributed Control of Heterogeneous Network Systems”, RMB 350,000, PI, 2018-2020.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China: “Control Theory and Technology Research on the Lower Extremity Exoskeletal Robot for Rehabilitation”, RMB 3100,000, Co-PI, 2018-2021.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China: “A Consensus Region Approach to Distributed Control of Multi-agent systems”, RMB 810,000, PI, 2015-2018.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China: “Research on Complex Dynamics Modeling and Autonomous Control of Hypersonic Maneuvering Flight”, RMB 3000,000, Co-PI, 2014-2018.
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China, Ministry of Education of China: “Distributed Control of Consensus of Multi-agent Systems”, RMB 700,000, PI, 2013-2017.
- Startup Research Fund of Peking University: “Coordination Control of Uncertain Multi-agent Networks”, RMB 800,000, PI, 2013-2017.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China: “Consensus Control of Multi-agent Systems with Applications to Satellite Formation Flying”, RMB 240,000, PI, 2012-2014.
Zhongkui Li, Zhisheng Duan, Cooperative Control of Multi-agent Systems: A Consensus Region Approach, CRC Press, Boca Roton, FL, 2014.
- Zhongkui Li*, Jie Chen, Robust consensus for multi-agent systems communicating over stochastic uncertain networks, SIAM Journal on Control & Optimization, in press, 2019.
- Bin Cheng, Zhongkui Li*, Fully distributed event-triggered protocols for linear multi-agent networks, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 1655-1662, 2019.
- Zhongkui Li*, Jie Chen, Robust consensus of linear feedback protocols over uncertain network graphs, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 62, no. 8, pp. 4251-4258, 2017.
- Zhongkui Li*, Guanghui Wen, Zhisheng Duan, Wei Ren, Designing fully distributed consensus protocols for linear multi-agent systems with directed graphs, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 1152-1157, 2015.
- Zhongkui Li*, Zhisheng Duan, Frank L. Lewis, Distributed robust consensus control of multi-agent systems with heterogeneous matching uncertainties, Automatica, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 883-889, 2014.
- Zhongkui Li*, Wei Ren, Xiangdong Liu, Lihua Xie, Distributed consensus of linear multi-agent systems with adaptive dynamic protocols, Automatica, vol. 49, no. 7, pp.1986-1995, 2013.
- Zhongkui Li*, Wei Ren, Xiangdong Liu, Mengyin Fu, Consensus of multi-agent systems with general linear and Lipschitz nonlinear dynamics using distributed adaptive protocols, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, no. 7, pp. 1786-1791, 2013.
- Zhongkui Li*, Xiangdong Liu, Wei Ren, Lihua Xie, Distributed tracking control for linear multiagent systems with a leader of bounded unknown input, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 518-523, 2013.
- Zhongkui Li, Zhisheng Duan*, Guanrong Chen, On H∞ and H2 performance regions of multi-agent systems, Automatica, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 797-803, 2011.
- Zhongkui Li*, Zhisheng Duan, Guanrong Chen, Lin Huang, Consensus of multiagent systems and synchronization of complex networks: A unified viewpoint, IEEE Transactions on Circuits & Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 213-224, 2010.