The PKU GCSP is open to current undergraduate and Master students. Students are eligible to apply in the year of their graduation. Applications typically become available in March, and are due in mid-April.
Freshmen, Sophomores, & Juniors
- Look for GCSP Info Sessions to be held each Fall semester.
- Learn more about the Grand Challenges and determine which one you will choose for the focus of your work.
- Take the time you have now to determine how you will interpret the 5 dimensions and your successful completion of each.
- Consult with your academic advisor on your plan and solicit feedback as you build your GCSP Portfolio.
- To be included in our database of interested applicants, please complete the Road to GCSP form and submit it to Dr. Jie liu (email@example.com) for feedback. Please note that the content submitted on the form is not considered a final application and available to be edited and changed by the student as needed.
- Senior Students are eligible to apply in the year of their undergraduate commencement. You need to explain your contributions towards addressing the grand challenges according to the 5 dimensions of curricular or co-curricular components.
- Click the Application Form for the application. Application Timeline: April 15.
- Master students are eligible to apply after their first year study. You need to explain your contribution towards addressing the grand challenges according to the 5 dimensions competency.
- Click the Application Form for the application. Application Timelines: April 15/ December 15.