Postdoctoral Research Opportunities
Professor Huai Yang in Department of Advanced Materials & Nanotechnology(AMN) at Peking University offers opportunities for postdoctoral research associates to conduct research on the following research topics:
• The design, synthesis, and engineering of blue phase (BP) liquid crystalline materials
• The research about optical brightness enhancement films of liquid crystalline displays (LCDs)
We are looking for creative and self-motivated individuals who have demonstrated excellent abilities and strong
interest in related research areas such as organic synthetic chemistry, polymer chemistry, polymer physics, functional materials chemistry, and so on.
Applicants are expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Ph.D. degree or successful completion of PH.D thesis in the near future
• Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong academic background and research potential, good innovation ability and team spirit
• Qualification of Peking University to recruit post-doctoral (See website: http://www.postdoctor.org.cn).
Qualified applicants please prepare the following materials:
• Resume and application letter in English and Chinese, Copies of proof of qualifications and doctorate certificate
• Research directory of papers and patents, 2-3 selected representative full-text publications
• 1-2 letters of recommendation.
Qualified applicants please send the application materials to:
Prof. Huai Yang, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org