1999 Ph. D. Peking University
1995 M. S. Tianjin University
1992 B. S. Shandong University
1. Y. Bao, J. Tao (2014) Dynamic reactions of a free-pitching foil to the reverse Kármán vortices, Phys. Fluids 26, 031704.
2. Y.R. Zhao, J. Tao, O. Zikanov (2014) Transition to two-dimensionality in magnetohydrodynamic turbulent Taylor-Couette flow? Phys. Rev. E 89,033002
3. S.C. Zhao, J. Tao (2013) Destabilization of a liquid ring in the binormal direction, Phys. Fluids 25, 091703.
4. Y. Bao, J. Tao (2013) Active control of a cylinder wake flow by using a streamwise oscillating foil, Phys. Fluids 25?053601
5. J.Tao, Y. Bao (2013) Drag reduction of wake flow by shear-driven rotation, Phy. Rev. E 87, 023013
6. J. Tao, X.T. He, W.H. Ye, F.H. Busse ?2013? Nonlinear Rayleigh-Taylor instability of rotating inviscid fluids, Phys. Rev. E , 87, 013001
7. J. Tao (2009) Critical Instability and Friction Scaling of Fluid Flows through Pipes with Rough Inner Surfaces, Phys. Rev. Lett. 103, 264502
8. J. Tao and F.H. Busse (2009) Oblique roll instability in inclined buoyancy layers, Euro. J. Mech. B/Fluids 28, 532-540
9. J. Tao (2006), Nonlinear global instability in buoyancy-driven boundary-layer flows, J. Fluid Mech. 566, 377-388
10. J. Tao and F.H. Busse (2006) Thermal Convection in the Rotating Cylindrical Annulus and its Mean Zonal Flows, J. Fluid Mech. 552, 73 - 82.
11. J. Tao, P.Le Quere and S. Xin (2004) Spatio-temporal instability of the natural-convection boundary layer in thermally stratified medium, J. Fluid Mech. 518, 363