September 2005 --July 2010, PhD in Mechanics (Dynamics and Control), Peking University, China
September 2001--July 2005 B.S. in Space Engineering, National University of Defense Technology, China
April 2013 --Present, Assistant Professor, Peking University, China
July 2010 -- April 2013, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
February 2012 --April 2012, Postdoctoral Fellow, City University of Hong Kong, China
February 2011 -- August 2011, Research Fellow, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
November 2008--February 2009, Research Assistant, City University of Hong Kong, China
Research Areas and Interests
Cooperative control of multi-agent systems
Analysis and control of networked control systems
Robust and nonlinear control
Professional Honors and Awards
IET Control Theory & Applications Premium (Best Paper) Award, 2013
IEEE CSS Beijing Chapter Young Author Prize, 2013
National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Award, 2012
Peking University Excellent Doctoral Dissertation (First Prize), 2012
Natural Science Award (First Prize), Ministry of Education of China, 2011
WuSi Scholarship, Peking University, 2008
CAST Scholarship, National University of Defense Technology, 2003
•Guest Editor: IET Control Theory and Applications
•Members of IEEE
• Program committee of the Chinese Control Conference
Z.K. Li, Z.S. Duan, Cooperative Control of Multi-agent Systems: A Consensus Region Approach, Taylor & Francis / CRC Press (signed a contract).
1. Z.K. Li, W. Ren, X.D. Liu, L.H. Xie, Distributed consensus of linear multi-agent systems with adaptive dynamic protocols, Automatica, 49(7): 1986-1995,2013. (Regular Paper)
2. Z.K. Li, W. Ren, X.D. Liu, M.Y. Fu, Consensus of multi-agent systems with general linear and Lipschitz nonlinear dynamics using distributed adaptive protocols, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 58(7): 1786-1791, 2013.
3. Z.K. Li, X.D. Liu, W. Ren, L.H. Xie, Distributed tracking control for linear multiagent systems with a leader of bounded unknown input, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 58(2): 518-523, 2013.
4. Z.K. Li, W. Ren, X.D. Liu, M.Y. Fu, Distributed containment control of multi-agent systems with general linear dynamics in the presence of multiple leaders, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 23(5): 534-547, 2013.
5. Z.K. Li, X.D. Liu, M.Y. Fu, L.H. Xie, Global H∞ consensus of multi-agent systems with Lipschitz nonlinear dynamics, IET Control Theory and Applications, 6(14): 2041-2048, 2012.
6. Z.K. Li, Z.S. Duan, L.H. Xie, X.D. Liu, Distributed robust control of linear multi-agent systems with parameter uncertainties, International Journal of Control, 85(8): 1039-1050, 2012.
7. Z.K. Li, Z.S. Duan, Distributed adaptive attitude synchronization of multiple spacecraft, SCIENCE CHINA Technological Sciences, 54(8): 1992-1998, 2011.
8. Z.K. Li, X.D. Liu, P. Lin, W. Ren, Consensus of linear multi-agent systems with reduced-order observer-based protocols, Systems and Control Letters, 60(7): 510-516, 2011.
9. Z.K. Li, Z.S. Duan, G.R. Chen, On H∞ and H2 performance regions of multi-agent systems, Automatica, 47(4): 797-803, 2011.
10. Z.K. Li, Z.S. Duan, G.R. Chen, Consensus of discrete-time linear multi-agent systems with observer-type protocols, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems--Series B, 16(2): 489-505, 2011.
11. Z.K. Li, Z.S. Duan, G.R. Chen, Global synchronized regions of linearly coupled Lur'e systems, International Journal of Control, 84(2): 216-227, 2011.
12. Z.K. Li, Z.S. Duan, G.R. Chen, Dynamic consensus of linear multi-agent systems, IET Control Theory and Applications, 5(1): 19-28, 2011.
13. Z.K. Li, Z.S. Duan, G.R. Chen, L. Huang, Consensus of multiagent systems and synchronization of complex networks: A unified viewpoint, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, 57(1): 213-224, 2010.
14. Z.K. Li, Z.S. Duan, L. Huang, H∞ control of networked multi-agent systems, Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, 22(1): 35-48, 2009.